Monday, September 7, 2009

Am I ready for my future?

I was Facebook-ing and I found a link to an aviation school. It is supposedly the #1 flying school in the Philippines. It is however based in Cebu and Texas. If I were to enter this particular flying school, I would be away from my family and friends for a few months. And then, if I successfully graduate, I would have to find an airline. I am not guaranteed to work in Philippine Airlines since they have their own products from their own flying school. So most likely, I would have to apply to foreign airlines. That would mean that I’d have to be based in another country. I thought about it long and hard and I don’t think I can do that. I am so dependent on my family and even more on my friends. I cannot imagine leaving the Philippines and being away from them. I am not independent at all! Just thinking about it makes me tear up. I am so scared of what the future holds!!! I am going to need someone with me in journey! I cannot go on alone!

No comments: