Thursday, February 28, 2008

BIG GREAT IDEA!!!

I have come up with this really really interesting idea inspired by watching the film, Cloverfield.

I want to make a video blog for myself. I want to video as many events that happen in my life, my friends' lives, my family's lives, and place them all here. I will also be compiling all the videos I am going to take so that in 10 years, I can look back at them and reminisce my childhood.

Using my dad's Sony DCR-DVD408, I will try to capture all the special moments I share with everyone around...

Today... The journey begins.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When your ringing in the ears goes crazy and you're acquiring loopy together with it, take a sleep. Switch on anything noisy just like a supporter on full great time and strive to acquire some sleep at night. When you get out of bed your heartbeat and blood pressure levels will probably be reduce and also the audio needs to have subsided. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Sca46ujdin[/url]