Thursday, May 17, 2007

F**K!!!!!!!!

WARNING:

THE PHOTOS YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE WILL NOT BE VERY PLEASING TO THE EYES... SERIOUSLY...
THIS IS NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED...






Ok, so this is what happened...


There's this basketball league here where I live...


And I was dragged by my neighbors to join...


I mean, I'm a friggin football and tennis player...


How hard could it be to play basketball right?


So I joined...

Luckily, my team was able to reach the semi-finals...

We were against the roughest team in the tournament...

In the first quarter, I got elbowed in my ribs and I twisted my right ankle...

But I continued on...

Second quarter, me and this other guy was chasing for the ball...

He left his foot on the path of my left foot...

So my left foot kinda tripped on it then twisted it...

INSTANT SPRAIN!!!

F**K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost cried...

It was that painful...

As soon as I twisted it, I knew I wouldn't be able to continue...

But I tried playing it out so that my team wouldn't be forfeited...

After a few minutes though, my ankle blew up like tennis ball...

My mom told me to stop playing to prevent aggravating it...

We had to get another player from another team to take my place...

It was 3-on-3 lang kasi so walang mga sub...

The other team agreed as long as they get to substitute one of their players who

was "injured" as well...

We had no choice to agree or else we'd be forfeited...

So the motherf**kers got the best player in the tournament...

They ended up winning the game...

But who cares?

Nangangareer kasi yung mga yun e...

Para namang malalagay mo yun sa resume mo pag nag-apply ka sa trabaho... tsk!

It's just a game...

But look what the a**holes left me...



This is a photo of my left ankle... Look how blown up it is...


This is the side view... Grabe noh?


And finally, the top view... How painful is that huh?

Because of this, I'm gonna be stuck at home for maybe a week til it gets strong
enough to run with...

Can't go to the gym... Can't go to Muay Thai... Can't drive... Can't even go jogging...

I'm going to be so miserable...

THIS IS BAD FOR MY SEXY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: